What's New This Week
TIME WORSHIP All Sunday Services begin 8:30AM Orthros / 9:30 AM Divine Liturgy
Κάθε Κυριακή 8:30 π.μ. Όρθρος / 9:30 π.μ. Θεία Λειτουργία
Mon., May 20th
After 4:30 p.m.
- Set Up Hall for Festival
- Register setup
- Apply chocolate to some baklava
Great Vespers of Sts. Constantine & Helen at 7:00 p.m. in Cleveland Hts., OH
Tues., May 21
Feastday of Sts. Constantine & Helen in Cleveland, Hts. 10:00 am – Liturgy
- Box pastries, place other pastries in paper cups.
- Tents and tables arrive need to set up outside (Tables and Chairs) Set up for vendors and guest.
- Transfer items from basement to Hall.
- Evening Start Cutting Gyro
- Cup remaining Tzatziki.
Wed., May 22 Mid-Pentecost
- Need to stock Liquor, Wine and Soda.
- Volunteers needed to cook Gyro Cones .
- Kitchen Prep
- Moving Food from freezers.
Thurs., May 23
- Gyro Prep
- Stock Beer/Soda in bar
- Set up Pastry Booth
- Set up Food Lines
- Finishing Touches
- Cut Onions
- Cut tomatoes
- Stock Coolers (Beer and Soda)
ALL YOUTH MINISTRIES
Needed to set up their vendor
Stations (stock decorate)
Volunteering and schedule sign up please see or contact the following:
Gyro Booth see Popi Coutris
Registers see Lindsey Anagnostos
Kitchen Sign Up - Tom Anagnostos
Bar Sign Up– Tim Tsirambidis
Aphrodite Ganotis or Irene Roff
For other areas
Or visit the link and sign up for the area you would like to work.
You can find the link on Tremont Greek Fest Facebook Page.