"Welcome one another, therefore, just as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God." - Romans 15:7
Please read this important information on COVID-19 guidelines, including the latest information on attending church in person.
We look forward to worshipping together!
What can I expect when I attend Divine Liturgy?
* No Pre-Registration
* Safety Measures in place – 6 ft. social distancing, masks and hand sanitizer.
* Worship Service open to all with no age restriction.
Our beloved Annunciation is now OPEN for worship services to ALL with no age restrictions. We have taken many steps, as required by our Metropolis of Pittsburgh, to keep our parishioners safe while also allowing our parishioners to participate fully in traditional IN PERSON Orthodox Christian worship. At the same time, we will continue to broadcast all worship services through our website's live stream for those who would prefer to worship from home.
We are taking the following steps for your well-being and safety:
1) All those ten years old and above are required to wear an appropriate mask when inside the church. The main exceptions are for the priests and chanters who need to be able to sing and speak freely. The priests do wear masks, however, when distributing Holy Communion. If you do not have a mask, we will be happy to provide one to you as you enter the building.
2) We provide FDA approved hand sanitizer for your use at several key locations in the Narthex and Office Entrance.
3) We are keeping a record of the names and contact information for all those attending each service. You will simply have to sign in at the door and provide to us your current contact information.
4) All those who are feeling ill or who have serious pre-existing health conditions are strongly urged to worship from home for your safety and those that you may come into contact with.
5) We are required to do our best to provide 6 ft. social distancing within our worship services. Seating areas are clear and areas with tape should remain clear. After you are seated, please do not move to another seat.
6) By Metropolis guidelines, we cannot allow more than fifty percent capacity in church for worship. Since we have plenty of capacity in our church including the balcony, we do not foresee this as an issue. We have plenty of space for you!
7) Those receiving Holy Communion can remove their mask when approaching the chalice.
8) Entrance and exiting the Church through our main doors or the office doors.
9) Coffee hour is cancelled until further notice
We continue to pray and ask for your fervent prayers as we take safe measures for our beloved Annunciation community as well as to make our best offering to the Lord. May God's grace shine down upon us, nourish us and protect all of us.
Find Us On Facebook
Euphrosyne of Alexandria; Paphnoutios the Martyr & his 546 Companions in Egypt; Synaxis of the Most Holy Theotokos of Evangelistria, Mochos; Our Righteous Father Sergius of Radonezh; Finbar the Confessor, First Bishop of Cork